Thursday, September 18, 2008

For Sale

Yes, I do believe we may have some items to sell! There is still so much prep to do before our garage sale begins. I have lots of pricing and organizing and signage to do. Isabelle wants to set up a cookie stand and sell cookies, so I may let her do that. Thank goodness for the calvery coming in to help us prepare and conduct this massive event. In honor of the garage sale, I thought I would share one of my favorite Shel Silverstein poems from Where The Sidewalk Ends: (because, honestly, who hasn't felt this way about their siblings? hehe)
FOR SALE
One Sister for sale!
One Sister for sale!
One crying and spying young sister for sale!
I'm really not kidding,
So who'll start the bidding?
Do I hear a dollar?
A nickel?
A Penny?
Oh, isn't there , isn't there, isn't there any
One kid who will buy this old sister for sale,
This crying and spying young sister for sale?
In other news, I have a sample of Noah's business commercial. Friends & Family, if you would like me to send it to you, please email me and I will be happy to send you the link. It is super cheesy and we can all make fun of him together! haha

No comments: