Sunday, November 09, 2008

November

No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees,
No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds - November!
~Thomas Hood
The photo is an early morning view out of my front window. The family still sleeps, so I steal a few quiet moments. My mind is cluttered with overwhelming thoughts of tasks at hand and recent and future events. Although part of my soul feels somewhat sad and lost, there is an excitement of opportunity and possibility that fills my heart. Life and Paths are forever changing. There is no comfort in this, yet there is. I think of failures and hurts, but I also think of successes and joy. This journey is hard and winding and long, it is weeping yet it is wonderful. One step at a time, we'll get there. I believe that Today may be beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...very philosophical so early in the morning. :)

Great pict!

Nikki said...

If you need to talk, call me!!! You'll get through!!!