Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Ghouls Are Still Out

My sister in law (little red ridinghood) had a spooky shindig at her abode on the fine evening of the 1st.
Here are a few of the costumed party guests:
Bat Girl, Woodland Fairy, Little Red, Pirate, Vampire
(although I enjoyed my costume, it didn't come together as well when I hot glued it together in the hotel room as I had earlier envisioned in my head that it would. I didnt get enough leaves and vines on...I was in a TIME WARP and had to fly quickly. Plus later my Wings often hooked me into a chair or doorway or they hit people in the head. Also my glitter and foliage left traces of magic behind where-ever I went. Just a side note to share with my readers so that you can decide those factors when considering to be a fairy or not.)
I promised the WOLF that he would "make the blog".
I must admit, his costume was my favorite of the event!
Thanks for gHosting such a FANGtastic party you guys!

In other notes:
Noah and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary on Nov. 1st. We spent a night away (from the kids) in a beautiful hotel. I fell in love...with the BED! It was amazing. Heavenly Simmons pillowtop, etc. I have a dream, it is to get this bed. We slept wonderful. I never wanted to leave it. The comfort was like a cloud.
The weather has been quite nice lately. Yesterday I think was 75 at once point. Weird.
Isabelle got to vote in school and she told me she voted for: Vock OMama. I asked her why she choose him to support and she answered: I don't know, because I saw him on t.v.
Speaking of Voting, I will leave you with a few fun Election Day quotes!
An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry. ~T.S. EliotThe politicians were talking themselves red, white and blue in the face. ~Clare Boothe Luce

A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote in a national election. ~Bill Vaughan

Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason. ~Author UnknownHell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against. ~W.C. Fields

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America? ~Author Unknown

A politician should have three hats. One for throwing into the ring, one for talking through, and one for pulling rabbits out of if elected. ~Carl Sandburg
Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so. ~Gore Vidal
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it. ~Clarence Darrow
George Washington is the only president who didn't blame the previous administration for his troubles. ~Author Unknown

No comments: