Saturday, July 23, 2011

Enjoying the h20s of SuMMer.

 My little beach baby.
 My Fish.
 My little boy who had just a tad too much mayo on his turkey sandwich.
 Neighborhood Friends in the Sprinkler.
The Dimming of the Day.
Busy, Busy, Crazy Summer days.  This week has been a whirlwind:  good for the most part, but exhausting.  I kind of need a break from summer to be quite honest!  I am thankful for the wonderful rains right now.  I love to hear the thunder.  Peaceful. This week we were blessed with an invitation from a friend to the lake.  She treated us to a wonderful day of sunshine and swimming. We had a few mishaps this week.... sunburns, chloriene burning eyes, smashed fingers...all to be chalked up as part of summer's calamities.  Baby is up and out and about, so hopefuly more update later.  Happy Saturday!

No comments: