Monday, April 11, 2011

Raindrops and Crickets

Hello my little friend. I have missed you this winter. Yes, I forgot about you . I left you out in the cold. Somehow you have survived to greet me this spring. I think it's cuz you are kind of magical.
Ben found and pulled the pool from last year out. The kids had so much fun rediscovering outside today. Ive forgotten how dirty everyone and everything gets this time of year. Dirt, Mud...several baths...
Little Miss O, enjoying some breeze and sunshine.
Little Miss O, hamming it up for the camera.
Little Miss O, quite sick of the paparazzi. She was done being photographed and wanted the camera to go away. This is where she threatened to destroy my camera and throw it in the river. I thought it would be safest to take her seriously and let her play in peace.

Today the sun shines again. This weekend was beautiful weather. Sun Kissed skies and God breathed winds. This weekend helped make me well. We all have coughs and such lingering...but hopefully soon full health will be restored. This weekend Olivia said: "Mommy" as clear as day. It was awesome. I managed to get some projects done (cleaned out closet, reorganized book shelf, empty a cabinet (that when you open everything falls out of...well not anymore!). Of course when you focus on somethings, other things must lack because there is only so much time to go around. It's stormed like crazy last night. Noah really worked on the garden this weekend, got much planted. While at soccer this weekend, I overheard Ben tell one of the moms that he hopes it will rain so his dad's garden would grow. She asked what he plants in his garden and Ben answered: Tomatoes, Onions, Apples and Pickles. It makes me a little sad that Isabelle wants to do her own hair now. Well, I have much on my agenda today that I want to accomplish (nothing too exciting it includes piles of laundry, dishes and other lovelies) so I better get to it. I shall leave you with a few items from my "Gifts" Journal this morning: *weather that revitalizes and renews. *a much needed walk in the park with friends. *the grapeyest juice in town. *a few minutes of quiet and the sense to take advantage of it.

No comments: