Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Paint - tastic!

Here are some recent paintings I have been working on: The fairy one is from the previous post. The frog one is acrylic on an 8x10 flat canvas. The bird (tufted titmouse) is on a 2x2 stretched canvas. These are all for sale if anyone is interested or if you would like something special made, just let me know. I do anything from Angels to Elvis to a piece of stale fruit. :)
This painting was so fun to create. It was a gift for a very special girl who I just adore. It is acrylic on 9x13 stretched canvas.
I was so happy with how this project turned out! My client wanted this as a birthday present for her niece who Loves dogs. Acrylic 12x12 stretched canvas.
This bird painting is my current favorite and is also for sale. It is acrylic on 9x13 stretched canvas.

No comments: