Sunday, February 20, 2011

what's a typewriter?

A fun chair that I started to paint, but have not finished yet.
Our new deck out the back door. Please ignore all the mud...it's mud city around here right now! It will be so wonderful to grill and eat and sit and read here instead of on the ground. It will be nice to let the dog out of the back of the house again instead of opening this door to find a huge drop to the earth if you step out!
Isabelle wearing her glasses!

Wild Thing...I think I love you!

(digital elements/papers from: Amanda Rockwell-My Love kit) Sunday morning: We had a lovely visit with my parents yesterday. It is always hard to say goodbye. It was also so nice yesterday to see and feel the sun. Isabelle was very sick last night, but says she feels way better this morning. I truly hope that she is. Maybe we will get Shamrock Shakes today. There's no school tomorrow for presidents day. I guess I better go make some coffee since 3 of the 3 children are now up with me. As I was typing my blog post, Isabelle asked me how I learned to type so fast. I told her it takes practice and that I started learning to type on a typewriter. She asked me: what's a typewriter?

No comments: