Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What a difference a day makes.

This is the same flower that I took a picture of the other day and put in my last post. Today, the kids and I found this butterfly on it. We chased it around the yard a bit and watched it flutter about nearby for quite awhile. Small little treasures. :). When I wrote my last post, I was feeling so overwhelmed, yet I was hopeful. I prayed for some peace and I got it. Although I didn't get too much done on my list today (and my coffee table is a mess once again), we had fun and delighted in the day for the most part. We made paper projects and played pretend, we laughed and sang. It was a nice day. :) Tomorrow, I will attempt to tackle the must dos and should haves, but I needed today.
These are some fun journals that I have made in the past, but I changed up my design a little bit. I used to glue the binding and have a slightly different covering, but now I decided to thread/sew instead. I like this better. I love these kind of books. I use them for all sorts of different things: kids quotes, to do lists, creative ideas, misc. musings. The covers are made of 2 4x6 photographs. The inside pages are misc. whatever I have around the house (notebook, graph, copy, cardstock, patterned, ledger, etc.).

Time to get the Ice Cream out... now, go catch some lightening bugs & GoOd nIgHt!

No comments: