Thursday, August 06, 2009

frogs & suckers

I am in full party prep mode. Before I was a little nervous, but now I am getting very excited. There is still a TON to do before Isabelle's 6th Birthday - Tea Party (tomorrow), but I think somehow, I will get it pulled off! I might have to cut out some ideas...but that's o.k. hehe. The biggest possible damper to my plans would be the weather...so I am praying for a beautiful day so we can have a Garden Tea! Above pictured are some bean bag frogs (got the wonderful pattern from purlbee.com) that I am making for a TOSS the FROG in a Pail type game. The pot on the side is just suckers with paper flower punches adhered to them. I have many other plans/ideas in the works...but you will have to wait until after the party to see those. hehe. Now, only if I can stop my projects to get some much needed housework done! I don't think it will be a wonderful party with dog hair on the floor and over-flowing garbage cans! Talk to you soon, until then...Happy Thursday!

No comments: