Friday, July 31, 2009

late july roundup

LAZY SUMMER DAY ICE CREAM EATERS
A WELCOMING & PEACEFUL TABLE SETTING AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE TODAY. WE HAD A WONDERFUL PLAYDATE & VISIT ON THIS BEAUTIFUL MORNING.
BEN HOLDING A GIFT (THIS GIFT IS FOR ELLEN MY STEP SISTER IN LAW, I WRAPPED IT REALLY SPECIAL IN LAYERS OF TIN FOIL, PLASTIC WRAP, NEWSPAPER, PAPERTOWEL, TAPE, STRING, ETC.) - HEHE
THE BEGINNINGS OF ISABELLE'S FRIEND PARTY INVITES
AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR FOUND IN THE HOUSE

This has not been an easy week by any means. We have had quite a few challenges come our way. I am thankful for all the well wishes and prayers and support from family and friends, especially regarding my mom's health. I am so happy to announce that she was released from the hospital tonight.
I feel August will be a true whrilwind with both of the kids birthdays and school starting. One step at a time, one day at a time. breathe. breathe. breathe.

No comments: