Monday, April 30, 2007

Flower Tasting

Ben flower tasting.
Ben getting Crabby
Ben up to trouble
O.k...I don't know what I was thinking when I let Isabelle pick lucky charms for her cereal. I should have known there would be a constant battle of the marsh mellows (wants to only eat the marsh mellows and not the rest of the cereal). What was I thinking? That's the problem I wasn't thinking. I was trusting the universe, that everything would fall into place. I was just like, o.k., pick a cereal...I don't want to share my honey bunches of oats with you anymore so Pick something so we can get out of this store. Isabelle and I made pine cone bird feeders for the yard. The birds seem frightened of them. If you ever get the chance to watch a movie called: The Gnome Mobile (circa 1967, Disney), I say it's good for a few laughs and you'll also get a new fun song stuck in your head. We are riding in the gnome mobile, gnome mobile, gnome mobile.... Is it horrible that Noah and I told Isabelle she was eating squirrel for dinner yesterday and she believed us. She seemed perfectly fine with it...as long as it wasn't the brown ones... (I did tell her later that we were teasing). I realized the other day that I have never read the Diary of Anne Frank. WEll, it's a beautiful day and I have much a do that awaits. First off being, I must serve some lucky charms to the pook monster.

No comments: