Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Rainy Day

We have been reading this book often lately. It feels like it's been raining for a month! Rain Rain Go Away, I am sick of being in this house all day.

Miss Belle watering the garden on one of the non-rainy days recently.

Princess of Quite- A-lot

The other day I entered the dining room to find these 3 items on the table just like this. I thought it kind of neat as each item represents my family members. Noah's blackberry, Isabelle's doll and Ben's block.

MISC. CHATTER - We have all been getting past our colds, so that is making life a little easier. I just realized today that Isabelle's first year of school is almost over (end of May)! I can't believe it. I don't know what I am going to do with her all summer. Maybe sign her up for military summer sleep away camp. I can't believe Ben all of a sudden. This kid is on to new and exciting adventures everyday. He just decided he's going to start standing. (holding on to something, but none the less standing). He stands at the couch , he stands in the pack n play. Noah and Ben play this new game, Noah sticks his tongue out at Ben and Ben slaps it back into Noah's mouth and they both laugh. Lance is busy chasing squirrels as usual. I am trying to do some spring cleaning and house organization. But, I am bored with that so I am moving on to better things. Such as I just started reading a book calleed: The true story of Hansel and Gretel. A novel of war and survival. In movie news, I just saw THE DEPARTED and I absolutley LOVED it. I can't wait for the new Shrek to come out. Maybe Isabelle and I can plan a date to the picture show. A little while ago she was playing pretend with the magnets on the fridge. Elvis was the mom, cookie monster was the dad and a dinasour was the baby. They were going to a dance party. Soon I will be chopping off much of my hair. I am so tired of long hair, I need a change. I think if I counted how many times a day that I told Isabelle: no, stop or let go of Ben...it would range in the thousands. Hickery, Dickery Clock... that kill joy....I must go begin the dinner preperations.

No comments: