Friday, September 28, 2012

Leaves and stuff.

 This TIGER scout is selling POPCORN!!!!   If you are interested, please contact us for details!!!!!
 This is one of our puppies (Scout), father.   He is amazing.  This dog is just WOW.  I am in awe of his majesty.
 At training this weekend there was a very brave family of CATS/kittens.  They even approached all the dogs at one point.  Rose barked like a maniac.  Scout could care less. ((and holy chicken by the way and you should see the roosters!)).
 Hello Autumn!!!!!!! You greet me once again and I am in amazement of your beauty and power over me.  I love you fall.   You reawaken my existence like no other season.   I don't know why I love you so much, but I do and that shall never weaken.  Thank you for greeting me when I need you most.  Thank you for reminding me to breathe.  I welcome you with all my heart and soul.
A horse is a horse of course of course.

No comments: