Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fragile Things

Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together.  ---  This weekend the kids enjoyed a wonderful day out in the fresh fallen snow.  Olivia giggled every time she was pulled on the sled and she didn't want to come back in the house when it was time.   This week was extremely busy and crazy , but finally at this very moment, I feel like I can breathe.  Isabelle has been sick home from school for the last two days but is finally feeling better.  Now the kids are officially on Christmas break.  This is good news.  The running around the last few days for party prep, gifts, etc. etc. etc. has been a bit overwhelming.  My battery is going to cease, so I shall end this note for the moment.  I am thankful for my warm house this morning and I look forward to making some coffee.  The Christmas lights on the tree sure are beautiful.   Have a Wonderful day, I plan to!

No comments: