Thursday, June 23, 2011

try try again.


I thought I would try posting the pics that I tried yesterday and this time it worked.  This painting I am loving, but I am not exactly sure if I am quite done with it yet.  I think I might add some color or something where the butterfly is pulling the name up.  There is glitter on certain elements of the painting to make it magical, but the glittler is always hard to see in photographs.
Here is my happy baby.  Please ignore the whirl-wind of a Godzillaness rampage behind her.  She truly loves to be a terror...ripping books off the shelf one at a time.  This is challenging for me of course because I like a neat and orderly bookshelf...but it's not my bookshelf...its hers so I have no choice but to let go a smidge.  Here she sits in one of Ben's trucks.  She thinks it's the funniest thing ever.  She just giggles at herself.

No comments: