Saturday, May 28, 2011

Paint Me Silly

 I can't even begin to explain how amazing this mural painting experience has been for me for so many reasons.  Below is a sneak peak of one of the walls so far.  This mural is for my friend's daughter's room.  We decided to do all four walls with a whimsical garden theme. 
 I am so loving this!
 This painting was a gift for a special friend.  The story behind this painting is very meaningful to me.  At the end of a very emotional and powerful MOPS meeting inregards to miscarriages and infant loss....all the women gathered outside together for a balloon release.  All white balloons.  Every woman could write a message or a prayer on their balloon.  The words in this painting tie in with the message of the meeting.
Here is miss Olivia after I tried to get banana out of her hair.  These days have been filled to the brim.  Ben is graduating preschool tuesday and school will wrap up for the year.  LOve the movies:  Gnomeo & Juliet and Bridesmaids.  Isabelle wants to be a vegatarian (veternarian) when she grows up.  I found Ketchup on my curtains.  The other day, Ben woke up and told me, "mom, I found a cowboy dream!".  Got lots on my agenda today, must go before time runs away.  Feeling very blessed and so thankful these days.  Be good and well, until we meet again...

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love your whimsical take on Mommyhood. The art is lovely...I'm not daring enough to display mine on a wall!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Hannah! ...and I say; DARE, you will LOVE it!