Monday, January 10, 2011

Dust & Dumpster

Here are a few shots of little Miss Livy as she is approaching 9 months of age.
Don't let the cuteness fool you....sure she smiles at you...but there is a bunch of trouble wrapped up in this little package.
Below is an example of when shes not exactly in the smiling mood:

Here is my beautiful trio of trouble....they are in a cage.
There is a dumpster on my front lawn. So my house is a construction zone at the moment. It's a good thing, but it will be hard to function for a bit. We are remodeling the UGLY bathroom on the main floor (believe me it is a neccessity)and installing a simple bathroom in the basement. We are also finishing off the extra room (that we have been using for storage since we moved in). Of course all of a sudden, our kitchen sink leaves a wonderful swimming pool for me to step into this a.m....so that of course is another story. So afterschool, I decided to be strong and brave and take the trio of trouble to the library because A. I wanted to pick up a book that I had on hold and B. I wanted to stay out of the carpenters way (Ben likes to follow them around and question their techniques). I threatened no DS tonight if they were anything less then angels while we were in the adult (quiet) section. Let's just say their behavior was just slightly below satisfactory which was better than what I anticipated. I managed to get some wonderful painting and art books and the kids even picked out a few books themselves when I got them to focus on the task at hand. Back home to eat some honey crisp apples (yum) and start the evening routine of homework and dinner prep. Well, the baby is not happy so I have got to go. Someday there shall be peace, but today is not that day, I know that and I am o.k. with that. I sure wish my hair would grow. I haven't made it back to the gym yet, I am such a loser...yet not. bye.

No comments: