Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fall upon us.

Pictured: Boy Child eating his lunch.

Yes!, is there anything more exciting than turning the calendar to the month of Sept? Well, maybe turning it to the month of October. Seriously though, I so love that Fall is upon us! The crisp in the air has begun. The Autumn is so comforting and magical...it is so many wonderful things wrapped up into a short yet sweet season. I can't wait to start making stews & soups! We get to pull out the blankets & sweaters... apples, mums, pumpkins....yeah! I even got the Martha Stewart magazine halloween issue at the store today to kick off the season! I have no clue what the kids will be this halloween. I better get my noggin thinking on that one. I wish we could host a halloween party but I don't think that is possible this year, but Who knows. Anyway...bye for now.

No comments: