Monday, September 28, 2009

An Autumn Storm is Brewing...

Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive Autumns - George Eliot (my very favorite autumn quote).

Autumn has blown in. The winds are whipping fierce today. I love it! It's cold and it's a bit gloomy...yet my soul desires this enviornment with every ounce of my being...I can't really explain my relationship with fall...my need for the crisp air...and the beauty of it all. Autumn is when I feel most alive and connected to the earth. I feel the most inspired and relaxed. Seeking warmth and finding it. Treasuring moments of pure bliss. Anticipating the magic of the leaves and wondering where they shall carry me to or what they may bring to my front door this time. What a pleasure this fleeting season. Embrace & Enjoy these breathing days & courting nights - Love, C

No comments: