Thursday, July 02, 2009

Where's my toaster?

There are joys that long to be ours. God sends ten thousands truths, which come about us like birds seeking inlet; but we are shut up to them so they bring us nothing, but sit and sing awhile upon the roof, and then fly away. - Henry Ward Beecher.
o.k., so I had a dream , a simple dream... to get this mini little cast iron frying pan from farm & fleet. It is the most adorable thing I have ever seen and now it is mine. Life is good.

This super hero often visits us. "He fwys and fights cwime."

Ben enjoying his treat at the ice cream Parlor.

WITHOUT ICE CREAM THERE WOULD BE DARKNESS & CHAOS. - Don Kardong
misc.
We got to eat yellow squash from the garden last night! excellent.
Isabelle takes showers now.
Ben has back tracked on his potty training last few days. joy.
I am afraid to go the library because I can't find a dvd movie we borrowed.
I am enjoying this cooler weather, reminds me of fall the best season on earth!
I had no car for a few days , but now it is all tuned up! whoah.
I am considering taking the kids on a teddy bear picnic today.
I wish I had HBO so I could watch True Blood.
I am excited to be slowly setting up my craft room.
We still have many things in storage.
Sometimes I wonder where my toaster is.


No comments: