Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dear Santa

Christmas eve has arrived


Dear Santa,
Hello . how are you? I want a video game for Christmas. I want a strawberry shortcake tent for Christmas. I want a doll with a bow in her hair. It’s snowing a lot here. Please bring my little brother Ben, a car tent. How about a couple cars for Ben and a couple trucks for Ben. And I think that’s all. Me and Ben have been good this year. Oh yeah, I know what else I want. I want a moving cat. Like a white colored one and you shut it on and it moves. Drive carefully.
Love, Isabelle


anta! anta!,
cars! caRS! CARS pease!
-Ben

Dear Santa,
My wish list is an 87 page document. I feel it would be most appropriate for me to send you a printed and bound copy with easy reference tabs. The very important items of top priority will be highlighted for you. Thank you kindly and Happy Sledding. -Cheryl

No comments: