Friday, August 10, 2012

My own little wildlife.

This morning when I woke up, I heard the turkeys outside below the deck and saw and heard the various birds. Next time I look out the window I see deer in the back.  fun.  Next thing I notice, the turkey and deer had joined eachothers company and merged in what seemed to be at times frolic and play.  At one point, one of the deer stood on it's hind legs, it was...awesome.  I wish my camera was working properly (must get a new one).  All pics turned out fuzzy and dark or too light.  I caught a little bit on video.  I know that I am a super dork, but I just truly love this stuff.  It is a beautiful slightly cool morning...and I feel so blessed to witness God's creation...and now it's time to tend to the wildlife inside my house!  Have a great day!

No comments: