Monday, February 27, 2012

Homemade...awesomeness.

Today I made some awesome Homemade Granola (bars) except that I didn't cut it into bars, It is more like granola bites/squares.  I got the recipe online and thought I would give it a whirl.  They are grain free.  It's basically made of  misc. nuts, dried fruits, coconut, honey, cinnamon.  Ben didn't like it (I am assuming because he knew there were raisins in it).  Everyone else in the fam super loves it.  I wanted to update on my niece, Ava since I asked for prayers last post.  She has now been diagnosed with  Kawasaki disease.  This is treatable and shouldn't have any long term effects.  She is already getting better and in a few days should be able to go home.  I am thankful that God heals a little girl.  I am thankful that he promises that Springs beautiful blooms will follow Winters harsh winds.

No comments: