Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweets, Tweets and garbage man in the Street

 This is the Chalkboard that I made.  Every day I put a little saying or quote on it.  It has been so fun.
 This is a recent breakfast that Noah made.  Pumpkin muffins (almond flour) and Egg/Bacon cups.
Valentine's Day was filled with Sweets and Love, Reds & Pinks.  It was nice.  But, I am glad this holiday is over.  Ben's party at school turned out so great.  I am so thankful for the all the awesome parents that helped pull off this event!  The next day we celebrated Noah's birthday, very low key as he does not make a "big thing" of birthdays.  This week, I met our garbage man... I heard the trucks coming as I was laying in bed at 5 in the a.m. I realized we did not take the garbage out.   Risking the thought of getting run over by the truck in the dark, but knowing I did not want to be stuck with extra garbage that I had no place for all week, I took the chance.  I found my boots in the darkness and ran out the door just in time to meet the truck at the street and handoff the unwanted loot.  I made it.  This week I started in a new bible study with a group of amazing women.  I am excited about this Spring session.  The book we are discussing is:  Creative Counterpart.  The weather is supposed to be up to 40 today.  So weird.  Feels like spring latley, although that is still far off, it gives hope.  Enjoy each season you are in.  There is a time to sow, there is a time to reap.  There is a time to eat sweets and there is a time to listen to tweets.   I really need a haircut and so does Isabelle.  I might go long messy bobbish.  Or neat chin length bobbish.  I just know I want the length gone, I think.  And of course someone will have to fix the bangs I decided to cut one day. The kids have a four day weekend, we have lots of  happy stuff planned.  It will be nice to get away for a little bit.  Change of scenery.  Visit special people.  On the Road again, just cant wait to get on the road again.   This morning I got to watch the sunrise over the woods.  The pinks and blues turned to light behind the black shadowed trees. I heard the first "tweets" of the day.  It was awesome.  My head is hurting very badly.  I have a big bump on my forehead.  Last night, Isabelle was putting her ds away and dropped it on my head....it hurt like I imagine it would feel to be hit like a brick.  ugh . I thought I was going to throw up and pass out.   Isabelle was crying.  Ben was crying.  Olivia was crying.  I was crying.  (Noah was at poker).  It was horrible.  But, we made it through.  My favorite snack these days is:  pistachios.  I started reading a book last night:  Riding the bus with my Sister.  Here comes Ben and his blanky cow.  He has awakened for the morn.  Everyone has slept late this am (which is fine cuz no school). I need to make a library return run today.  We need diapers.  I should make a list as my mind is suddenly clouded with musts, shoulds, got tos and all that jazz.  I hope it's sunny.  Happy Friday. 

No comments: