Saturday, June 13, 2009

pillow & park

I feel in love with a similiar owl pillow online, so I attempted to re-create my own. I was quite thrilled with the end result. I am not a skilled sew person by any means, but I do enjoy the process. The kids love the pillow and it was so fun, I have a feeling that I will be making more!
Here he is. Pesty groundhog chomping away at our garden! Hope he leaves some vegetables for us!

We had a beautiful day with my parents yesterday. They came out for a visit and time went way too fast. We had a great trip to the park and then made a stop to Farm & Fleet (my dad's favorite store!).

Here the kids are feeding the wild geese ("we only read the dont feed the wild geese only feed the white ducks" sign as we were leaving. To our defense, the way we came in did not have a sign and besides there were no white ducks around....the wild geese probably ate them since noone is supposed to feed them and they were hungry).
Here the kids are running the merry-go-round, their very favorite feature of the park!
This morning is quiet and rainy. The family is still sleeping so I am enjoying this time of peace. Have a Super Saturday!

No comments: