Monday, June 22, 2009

the little engine that could

On FATHERS DAY - we took a ride on an old railroad steam engine. The kids absoultey enjoyed the experience. We also visited the railroad museum. Dinner: Chinese.
Our family picnic on saturday turned out so great. We had excellent weather. It is a rare event that all 6 of the siblings in Noah's family can come together at the same place/time. This made the gathering very special. As an extra joy - We were so thrilled when Noah's brother Jeff and his finance, Erin asked Noah to be best man & Isabelle & Ben to be flower girl & ring bearer in their Sept. 2010 wedding! We also so look forward to welcoming another cousin into the mix, as Elizabeth (Noah's sister), is due in December. :)

These are beautiful flowers from my friend: Sue. What a delight.
Happy Father's Day to my Wonderful, Amazing Dad! I am truly blessed.
Also - Happy Birthday to My Dear Chuck Van Stupidhead. I am thinking of you today & so miss you.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Check out my blog, you'd just LOVE the tote I got at Borders last week :)

Nikki said...

Oh, love the new look by the way! :)