Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pink Perch

So, I ripped open my paint boxes because I felt so inspired to do so.  A friend of mine is working on a fundraiser/event for breast cancer in my hometown....and I feel very strongly about creating some things that could possible touch someone/raise money...or whatever their purpose would serve.  This is my first item.  Hope I get to work on something else today.  I hear the weather is supposed to be getting very hottish..coming up...I am afraid to look at the forecast.  Olivia has been such a stinker latley about going to bed or naptime.   Yesterday she was having such a fit for the longest time...all these noises, screams coming out of her room and all of a sudden I hear her say:  nanananananana ....Batman!   I could not help, but laugh.  Something new I made yesterday for dinner is Taco Bowls...The twist on this verses our regular taco wraps is , that I bake Kale Chips to go along with it.  It was nice for a change and a little crunch/flare.  Super easy.   Been doing a lot of (great) social things this week...now it's time to slow things down and refocus at the tasks at hand.  I can't believe it's near the end of June already.  Wow, summer is flying.   I suppose, it usually does. :)

No comments: