Friday, August 26, 2011

school and blessed

A new beginning.  A new school year has emerged this week.  Isabelle entered 3rd grade and Benjamin has started Kindergarten.  This time of year is always so exciting...and so emotional...mostly for me.  I am so looking forward to this school year.  The children are blessed with wonderful teachers.  I know that I owe updates...but this has been an exhausting whirlwind of a week.  I was single parenting it (Noah was work traveling) as we were coming off vacation and jumping into the new school year.  I am thankful for some somewhat peaceful time during the day to get things done.  I still have to share pics from vacation etc.  Hopefully next post (I am way too tired at the moment).  I am feeling extremily blessed with several "art" opportunities coming my way.  I even had the chance to paint a little the last two days and I am so excited with what I am creating.  I thank the Lord for my gift/talent of painting.  When I paint, I feel so alive.  My soul is dancing and well.  I create and happiness and emotion  are abundant.  I must go now.  Good night dear family and friends.  May your slumber be sweet and let the sun greet you kindly in the morn. 

No comments: