Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Ben

Last week we celebrated my precious little Benjamin Boo turning:  5 years old.  He spent his birthday surrounded by lots of family, vacationing at a lake house in Wisconsin.  He had a wonderful day.  Wow.  I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing up.   There are so many things that I love about my Ben.  Here are just 5 for fun:  1.)  I love how Ben still needs the security of his "blankie cow" and how he rubs the satin edges for comfort.  2.)  I love how when Ben is asked his favorite color, he answers:  "All the colors in the world!"  3.)  I love how Ben describes his thoughts with his hand gestures, serious expressions and funny explanations.  4.)  I love how Ben is always so excited about what he is doing that he runs from one place to the next.  5.)  I love to see how Ben's imagination comes to life through his play, dress up & art.  Thank you Lord, for gifting me with this amazing boy who brings such joy to my heart.  Happy Birthday Ben!    ***More updates and photos coming soon in regards to:  the end of the summer, Wisconsin Lake House vacation, School starting,  art projects, etc.***

No comments: