Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Morning Coffee

I have no pictures to go along with this post. I really have no purpose of much to say. I just had a few quiet moments as the circus is still at bay so I thought I would say hello. I just opened my curtains to some lite drifting snow, very beautiful. Every morning, I look forward to : Coffee. Today I drink: Chocked Full of Nuts with HazelNut (theme going on here?) creamer in my Alice In Wonderland cup. I even snuck a shower in, so this might be a decent day. I finally whipped out my winter gear yesterday as the snow began. I do think I will find myself a new hat though. I love my Apacha wool hat, but it is itchy and the dog always wants to smell my head, so I might go another route to keep my noggin warm. Today the kids will pop out of bed no doubt and ask if they can have their first piece of chocolate from the advent calendars. They have been asking to start them everyday since I bought them a week ago. Today, I can say: Yes. Reminds me, I still have to throw away the remaining Halloween candy so they stop asking for that. It looks cold out there, I am thankful for the nice heat in our home and warm slippers on my feet. I know I will be doing a lot of snowbrushing, windshield scrapping this season...but for now I am warm. hehe. Isabelle has Brownie Girl Scouts today, I may be making meatloaf for dinner (feeling uncreative), I have a endless to do list today...my goal is to accomplish at least 3 things on it. O.K., the boy child is up...let the show begin!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Where'd you find advent calendars?? Cai's been begging for one for months and I haven't seen them ANYWHERE! :(

Cheryl said...

I found ours this year at: ALDI! Can't beat that! I know you can get them at Walgreens, Hallmark..I think CVS. (They have been such a great motivator for the kids to get out of bed in the a.m., I should have one for every month of the school year!).