Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Loot, The Tooth & Other Notes


o.k., there is way too much candy in this house. Maybe we should give some to the squirrels.

Well, the biggest news of our day...Isabelle woke up on the morning of Halloween and her tooth came out! This is her first tooth we are saying goodbye to. She has been waiting for this moment for as long as I can remember. Lately she has been wiggling this one in hopes for this result. We put her tooth in a sandwich bag and told her to keep it safe for the tooth fairy. Isabelle kept staring at her tooth all day and saying how beautiful it was. Isabelle called Grandparents to share the news, Isabelle opened the front window and screamed across the street to the neighbors her news....it was such an amazing and glorious time. (after doing some research amongst my friends, I decided that the tooth fairy would bring: One dollar & a brand new Princess Toothbrush).
Other Noteworthys:
Noah and I are celebrating our 12 year wedding anniversary today (Nov. 1).
We bought a great new rug for the living room yesterday. I love it.
We are hosting Thanksgiving here this year and I am excited to start planning.
I've been feeling better for the most part. Enjoying this while it lasts!
Ben is starting to replace some of his ME's with I's and this makes me sad (because he is growing up). Example: Me want some milk. is now: I want some milk.
Happy Sunday Friends & Family, we are so blessed. Thanks for sharing in all our news.

No comments: