Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pick your own Pumpkin


Pick your own Pumpkin!


Isabelle's first PONY ride. (notice short haircut!)

We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see. - Pooh Bear

Halloween - Isabelle will be a Chicken and Ben will be a Chili Pepper. Both costumes were purchased at one of my favorite stores: Target. They are adorable, I can't wait! Recently we enjoyed a nice fall day at a local apple orchard. They have the best apple cider donuts on the entire planet. Well, I dont really know that, I mean I cant verify it... but they are pretty darn good. So Lance is outside howling right now which is super annoying. I want to throw a basketball at his head. But I wont. Isabelle is crawling on me like Im a jungle gym and Ben is laying on my lap and he just smiled at me. So I just learned recently from the news that many left handed people are injured or die from equipment and such that are made for right handers. All my life I have been living a more risky life then the average joe and I didnt even realize it! It's not like I wrestle alligators, but hey being left handed is not always a picnic in the park on a sun shiny day. Also, I must say lefthanders are discriminated against because their stuff cost more. Example: notebooks. lefthander notebooks are outrageously priced! So, Ive never been a person to wear sunglasses or chew gum on a regular basis and I dont really know why. So recently my kitchen sink was not draining properly (like washing a million dishes by hand is not a pain in the butt enough) so I had to decide between liquid plumber and draino, not knowing which the better product would be...well Liquid plumber was my choice...and I was disappointed in the final outcome. A plunger is what really got the job done. It never fails, I trip on someone's shoes every single day. I desinate shoes for under the bench in the dining room, except neither the husband or girl child can seem to keep thier shoes out of pathways. So, Isabelle had a ginormous fit this a.m. because I put rubberbands in her hair instead of barretts. You would think it was the worst punishment on earth. I need water...I just keep coughing. I cant get rid of this cough. I had a cough for a year once. I hope that doesnt happen again.

2 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

Yay! I love random musings! Hmm...my bathroom sink isn't draining well and I was gonna pick up some draino but maybe I'll try the plunger first. I LOVE Isabelle's new cut!! It's precious! And Ben is the cutest pumpkin in any patch! I have never, ever heard of an apple cider donut but I want one!

Anonymous said...

You should so try those donuts! I ate 3 in one setting! Had to stop cause I guess I should share with my family...haha!!

LOVE the pict of Ben with the pumpkins. Should have done that with Lane but I forgot about him. He's going to get so pissed when he see all the pics of Gracie adn the 4 of him.