Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yippee - A visit from an idiot!

Some super weirdo just came to my back door trying to sell me magazines. Um...first of all jacka**, Ive been trying to get my toddler to take a nap all day, we were both just about to fall asleep (exhausted pregnant woman here) - and because of you, well that didnt happen and now it doesnt look like its going to. These are the times that I am thankful for Lancelot's Large Bark. He really scared this guy and got rid of him pretty quickly. Why dont you go stand in a field and chew on some corn or better yet go stand in the middle of the road and count clouds. Just leave me alone! Visits like this are worse then a telemarketer call. A. Who the hell invited you on to my property? B. Why are you disturbing my day with your idiotness? C. Do you honestly really believe that I am just sitting here with a bunch of cash in my hand hoping and praying that some moron stops by and wants me to buy magazines because I really want to add a new magazine to my subscription list and I really needed for someone as grand as you to come by and offer it to me so I could acomplish that life goal? Question, do you even know how to spell your name let enough know how to read any of the articles in the supposed magazines that you sell? (can you tell Im tired and a bit crabby?) Good Day Sir!

No comments: