Thursday, June 15, 2006

Duck, Pook, Goose.

This spring/summer thus far has been filled with alot of PARKing. Isabelle just loves going to Krape Park and feeding the geese & ducks. Life has been very busy & crazy lately with a lot of changes going on with Noah's career. Lots of adjusting for us (with his traveling, etc) but it has been good and we know that we are making the best decision for our family. Uncharted territory...but it is a path we must try. The garden is growing! I cant wait to start using the vegetables! We are growing a little bit of everything. Seeing several deer around the homestead lately. I made potato salad from scratch all by myself for the first time this week. It turned out pretty darn good I must say. Isabelle has moved to a booster seat for the car. I just cant believe how fast/big she is growing. So this pregnancy is going fast and slow at the same time. I have approx two months to go. Two months until a new little baby is here and life will change for us once again! My appts. are now every two weeks! Im starting to feel sick & tired & sore lately. Ugh, like right now...I could so take a nap!..but I dont think Isabelle will let me.

No comments: