Wednesday, September 07, 2011

To Swing is Not her Thing

So Livy Monster does not seem to like the swings at the park.  That's o.k.   Different Strokes for Different Folks.  I am beyond exhausted tonight and I am not really sure why.  My back hurts like heck and I should go take my contacts out (but then I wont be able to see much since my "glasses" need to be updated).  I made broccoli cheese ham soup for the evening meal it was good except the part when I burnt my tongue!  I made bedtime about 20 minutes early tonight because the noise and the climbing and the wrestling and the mess were all getting to me...I could no longer take the chaos so I ended it.  I didn't even read a story to the youngins, yep that's the kind of mom I am - tonight.   The cool breeze seeping through my window yander is A m A z I nG.  Fall, Fall - please come to me.  So, the day came that I never thought would come....I have pushed Ranch aside to make way for a new salad dressing favorite.  That new favorite is:   Honey Mustard.  I truly enjoy it.  Its a nice change.  I have been eating lots of salads lately and Ranch just wasn't cutting the mustard anymore if you know what I mean.  The battery on my scale is dying.  I have no stamps in the house even though I have stuff to mail.   I have a new phone so now I can text more properly, so that is super.  The family spent a wonderful weekend in Kentucky for a baptism.  Noah and I were blessed to be asked to be my niece, Ava's Godparents.  What an honor.  We had a wonderful time this weekend with lots of family.  The worse part of the adventure was the actual road trip in which Miss O cried 90% of the time.  She was just very unhappy with the car situation.  It really doesnt help that all of a sudden all her teeth are deciding to make their way into the world.  I am not a good map reader so don't ask me.  I don't like hotels that forget to clean out their coffee pots.  School is going along o.k. besides the fact that Ben has been getting his name on the board and Isabelle has not been doing so swell in math....but we are working on improving these things and so far so good.  I have a room full of laundry to put away and a sink full of dishes to wash, but those things will have to wait til tomorrow...or the next day.  Today was school pictures.  I sent the children looking smashing but who knows what the pics will reveal.  hehe, it's always a surprise.  I have not been in a reading mood at all lately which is quite weird.  Man, am I tired.  Did I mention that?  Such a busy week ahead.  I tell myself to:  breathe.  Good Night :) 

No comments: