Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stop, Drop and Roll...

(stop, drop and roll - sarah - thanks for the laughs yesterday!)  This week I began working on a firefighter themed mural for a little boy's room.  I am so excited about this wonderful opportunity.  Today , Saturday morning:  Olivia is up before I want to be (as usual).  Isabelle is at a sleepover.  Ben is laying in my bed because he often makes his way there somehow.  We made our second fire of the season last night.  We read books.  It was a nice quiet and cozy night.  Today, I think I will go buy some running shoes.  I've decided that I will not run away, but I defintley will run.  This is the time of year that I wish I had more blankets in the house.  I wish I had pumpkins on my doorstep...and stew and soups on the stove.  So much going on around here, not really sure what I have updated on recently.  Isabelle has joined the Children's Choir and so far she is loving it.  Her first concert will be toward the end of October.  It's that time of year that I start thinking about Halloween costumes.   Although Isabelle wants to be smurfette (not sure if we will go that route)...I really have no ideas yet.  Although I resumed feeding my birds, I think they have already left me. K, I think that's all I have to share at the moment.  Much awaits in this lovely day.   May the best be yours.

No comments: