Monday, July 07, 2008

Champion Skillet

Breakfast of Champions! I am a Champion so I wanted to share my breakfast with you. j/k. O.k...so please excuse the somewhat blurry photo, I don't know what is going on with my super grand camera: recently I touched a button by accident, changed a setting and can't seem to get it back to super great mode. I will have to work on that... AnyWHO.... this is one of our favorite breakfasts in the summer. It is not the healthiest item that one could choose to eat...but on Sunday mornings - it makes a nice filling delightful meal. Let's call it: CHAMPION SKILLET since I am quite out of names at the moment. Get out your cast iron (or non cast iron skillet)skillet - Ingredients include chopped up: Bacon (cook this first and use the grease for the rest of the cooking...) , Zucchini, Squash, onions (I would so leave this out if it was up to me), potatoes (these need to cook the longest first) and I think that is it. If you have other grand stuff to throw in like green pepper or whatever else that you fancy, well that's super too. Spice it up with salt and pepper and you have yourself a SUPER great dish.

No comments: