Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bad Haircut?

I don't think it's so bad. really. I mean sure, there are a few misc. pieces sticking up here or there...there are a few longer and a few shorter than the norm, but for the most part, I think I did o.k. giving Ben a haircut...myself. People were starting to comment that he looked like a Beatle and that gave me a clue and a sudden urgency to start chopping! Ever since Noah saw it yesterday, he just won't let it go that he doesn't think that "the do" is quite up to par. He insists that there is a bald spot (there is not). Now, I am starting to feel bad for my little Ben. Maybe, I am making him walk out into the world as the Obvious HOME Haircut Boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does your kid look like Peyton Manning? (N.F.L. Quarterback) Unkle Al.