Monday, April 14, 2008

A Glimpse of Spring

I found this gnome hanging in our crab apple tree.
His rope needs to be retied. He seems happy though.

This is always the first flower that I spot each spring.
This Robin has been trying to get in our house all day! He just keeps flying against the window, knocking into it and returning to the bush. Everytime he knocks into the window, ben yells uh-oh and laughs hysterically.

Today I am experiencing the rare occasion of silence. Isabelle is at a playdate and ben is napping. I got some cleaning done so that was great. Seriously, It's nice to do something that doesnt get instantly undone. Pretty soon I have to wake Ben up and go pick up Isabelle. So for a few minutes, I am enjoying this peace. Honestly, I don't know what to do with myself.

No comments: