Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ben.Belle.Etc..





I can't believe that Ben is going to be 4 weeks old on tuesday! Wow is time going fast. He is changing so much already. I am really trying to savor these fleeting newborn moments. They are so precious. My favorite thing is when he smiles in his sleep, I believe that the angels are whispering to him. I must admit that I am so in love with him. Our biggest challenge so far is keeping his big sister from helping and touching and kissing him all the time! (isabelle is a little too hands on, but im glad that she loves him so much).

Other thoughts/news:
-Lately, Isabelle never stops talking. She wakes up and talks non-stop until she goes to sleep. It is a constant noise that does not cease. Ive been taking a lot of ibeprufrin these days.
-Our garden has turned to total crap. I think we might salvage some acorn squash and possibly some peppers in the near future. I think tomatoes and cucumbers are pretty much done. Oh and there are some onions and pototoes somwhere in there.
-Isabelle's imagination is just so interesting to me. I just sit and listen to her and watch her sometimes and wonder where she comes up with this stuff.
-Im still working on Ben's birth announcements and thank yous. Someday, I shall finish.
-I want to move, this "old" house frustrates me.
-I think Noah will be traveling this week.
-I love the crockpot...Im so excited about falling coming! I get to whip out heartwarming fun recipes! Stews, soups, casseroles...etc.
-Would it be a bad thing to make a baby boy, a sunflower for halloween? I just love Isabelle's costume from when she was a baby and I would love to use it again! Hey, it's green and yellow...those are boyish colors....
-Isabelle just put a strawberry shortcake sticker on Benjamins pajamas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heaven has blessed us with the BEST. These angels light up my world every time I think of them.
I can't wait until the next time we visit.
PaPa was delighted when Isabelle called him for Grandparents Day.
Cheryl... You are a wonderful parent,and loving mother(and daughter).
Always rememember how
amazing these moments are. :)

Anonymous said...

You look freakin' amazing!! Who took your pictures? I love them.