Monday, July 31, 2006

SCRAP project & HEAT complaint

Photo: This scrapbook page was inspired by a beautiful photo that my friend Sally took. The journaling says: Eggs turn into Singing Birds, now isn't that Amazing? Look deep into NATURE & then you will understand everything better. This is the first page in a new 8x8 scrapbook that I am creating in which I will capture simple misc. glimpses of life. I love to find or take a special photo and find the perfect quote, lyric or thought to go with it! I am excited to start this book!

So, this HOT weather has really been getting to me. I step outside and feel sick instantly. If we didn't have air conditioning, I would be living in a hotel right now. Last time I was at the doctor, I asked if he could take the baby out then, while I was there because I couldnt take it anymore...he laughed and told me that was not the first time he had heard that request that day! UGH! I am so done with this pregnant stuff. I can't breathe, I can't sleep, I can't move...I know just a couple more weeks....

No comments: