Thursday, July 06, 2006

Evil Penquin

Isabelle had big sibling class at the hospital last night. When we pulled up to the hospital, she yells wow, mom, a castle! It’s a castle! She was so cute in class holding the fake baby (properly and softly) and learning about how to be a big sister! We got a tour of the maternity ward. Isabelle got juice and stickers, but she liked best, the big fish tank that we found in the lobby. When we left she told me, “mom, I like the castle”.

Boycotting Ben Franklin –I am boycotting all the Ben Franklin stores across the land. Personal experience and research has revealed to me that Ben Franklin stores do not allow customers to use their bathrooms and benFRANKLY, im darn sick of that treatment. Yesterday, I was a pregnant woman in need asking if my dear toddler could please use their bathroom. No, was the response that I received…so I dropped my potential purchases on the shelf and left with no intentions to return to that establishment. In fact, I think I will write a letter of strong complaint as well. Although... I am not in a letter writing mood.

Speaking of Bens… I had a dream last night that I should name the baby… Ben. But with this new cool spelling Behn or Bhen or something along those lines (the cool new spelling was obviously a figment that my dream made up because now that I am awake it does not make sense). I think I should just name this kid Bob. Its short. Its easy to say. Its easy to spell. It rhymes with a lot of stuff, so if I ever wanted to write a poem, I would have an easy time of it.

I think an evil penquin or someone just as sneaky and geared toward cold climate weather is living in my refrigerator, because sometimes I go in there and it is magically set at the coldest possible degree setting. All the food has ice chips on it. Today my watermelon was frozen as a rock and it was in the fridge not the freezer mind you! ICEMELON!

Wishpapers. So, Ive been thinking lately that I might set up an online gallery of some of the cards/scrapbooking projects that I create. I have just been doing these jobs word of mouth, etc…but I think I really want to take it to the next level…kick it up a notch, really let people know that I am available to provide custom cardmaking/scrapbooking services. So after I finish the current projects that I am working on and hopefully before the baby comes…I can get this goal established.

My new favorite discovery: Honey Bunches of Oats. How did I live all this time on earth and not know about this super grand cereal? I highly recommend this product. I am more of an oatmeal girl, that may be why I haven’t come across this cereal in the past…but there have been notions in my head that I should try it and today I did. What a discovery, I feel like I landed on the moon, but different. Plus I don’t have a flag to stick anywhere so I kind of don’t feel like I landed on the moon at all.

Just a note: If you take a 3 legged dog to the park, people will stare at you.

No comments: