Thursday, November 10, 2011

no clue

The terrorism (destroying all things in her path) of Livy Monster continues through the land (my house and every single place we go).  I have decided to embrace her mischievous and rambunctious spirit instead of fighting it .  She yells at me less this way.  I think pretty soon I will be able to put this baby's hair in pigtails.  My coffee is weak and cold this morning.  The world is cold.  It snowed crazy wild yesterday and it was freezing.  The world can be so cruel.  By the end of the day yesterday, I was feeling so defeated by certain situations, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.  I prayed for my heart not to feel so much saddness.  I feel better this morning.  I have no clue what today will bring, but I will just take it one step at a time and breathe and breathe and breathe and I will know that we are o.k.  Yesterday was an extremily busy day for us, part of the day was teacher conferences.  They went so well.  I am so proud of Isabelle and Ben, they are doing wonderful in school and feel so blessed by the teachers that they have.  I know they are in good hands with loving hearts.  Ben keeps adding leaves to our thankfulness tree.  The leaves keep getting bigger and bigger. hehe.  Also, I taught my first kindergarten art class this week and it went great!  I truly enjoyed being with those amazing little people and seeing their creations.  I look forward to the next session!  I should go since this is my second attempt at this post and time is fleeting.  So this is much shorter then my original, but I will write again someday...maybe even today...maybe not...Have a beautiful day!

No comments: