Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life with Three

--- LiFe BeGaN wHeN i SaW yOUr FaCe---
Most days lately, I feel like I am in a 3-ring circus with whirlwinds all around me....sometimes spinning me out of control, sometimes ingulfing me into the eye of storm...pushing me forward , yet pulling me back. I keep reminding myself to stop and breathe. Rest is hardly a type of moment taken these days. Maybe it's because it's the end of the school year and along with that, many other things are wrapping up & coming to an end..but as we know before things end they get a little intense...maybe it is harder to adjust to 3 little people than I thought it would be....maybe I am still very tired and emotional and I just don't realize how much so. It truly takes so much not only to survive each day, but to be successful at it as well. I'd like to believe that at the end of the day that we had gotten the required tasks done, learned some lessons, created some wonderful moments and are Happy & Well for the most part. When the end of the day comes, I often realize that time flew away on feathered, fast & strong wings. This is a crazy & challenging life....it's loud and it's messy and it's demanding...but more so it is: magical, beautiful and blessed. I think I'm gonna like it here.

No comments: