Monday, February 15, 2010

Misc. RoundUp

Recently the kids celebrated Catholic Schools Week. Here they sport their blue & gold attire. Every day at school there were special activities & projects. They had so much fun.

Recently, Isabelle got to go bowling for the first time with Girlscouts, so soon after we took her and Ben for an afternoon of funny shoes & wooden pins. They had so much fun...and would you believe that Ben beat us all? He was the big winner..1st place!....and Isabelle was 2nd...truly.

Bowling Queen

I had the pleasure of helping, plan , prepare and execute Valentine Day parties for both Ben & Isabelle's classes. Ben got to come with to Isabelle's so here they are together at her desk. These were such a joy to be part of (but I must admit , exhausting!).

Here is an OIL painting that I recently finished. Two of my favorite subjects: Gnomes & Cardnials. I am excited to start a new project...just not sure what yet.

This morning the snow falls , I drink my coffee, watch the birds, listen to the kids play and I am thankful there is no school or requriements (presidents day) so we can just stay home, relax and hopefully catch up on a few things. Today is Noah's birthday, so tonight we will go out to dinner somewhere....and the kids & I will make a cake. Times have been so busy lately, but I am thankful for all our blessings. This week coming up is busy too, but instead of feeling overwhelmed...I am looking forward to each day, taking it all - one day at a time.

1 comment:

katherinemarie said...

You've been busy! Painting ---wow Planning Parties---- wow Looks like you guys have been having a BALL!

Hope you are feeling GREAT!