Friday, August 24, 2007

Back To School



I can't even explain how exciting it was to get back to school today! This year wasn't emotional for me like her first year (plus I had just had Ben just a few days before at that time)...it was nice to go there with the excitement of the first day and not have the anxiety of a new situation. This year Isabelle will be going to preschool 3 mornings a week (m-w-f). This year Isabelle has the same teachers and some of the same kids in her class, so that was a nice thing to look forward to as well. She also knew what to expect so there was no departure anxiety from her or I as I left the building after dropping her off which gave us both great comfort and security. Ben and I ran a few errands and before I knew it, it was time to pick her up. She had a great first day and so did I. Of course one of my favorite parts of school starting is knowing that Autumn is coming too.

little side note before I forget: BEN says Uh-Oh all the time now. So cute. hehe

No comments: