Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bendeer & Cheer


Lancelot enjoying our first big Snow!


My little Bendeer.


Sunday Sunday Sunday. It's Sunday morning. I feel kind of sick. (head, stomach etc). This house looks like a tornado stopped by and stayed a while. It amazes me that I feel that I spend my life cleaning, yet my house is never clean. Im starting to feel a little overwhelmed by the holidays all of a sudden. I haven't made my christmas cards yet (I'm going with an angel theme this year) and I have 9 dozen cookies (peanut butter balls) to make for an exchange on tuesday just to name a few things that should get done asap. Oh well, I guess all a person can do at this point is throw in some Christmas music and hope for the best.

It has been such a joy to see how much Isabelle is getting so excited for Christmas this year. This year she "gets it". She makes me sing Santa Claus is coming to town to her 50 times a day. I have lots of fun things planned for us to do tradition wise. Ive been looking all over for a christmas night gown for her and cant find one! The kind that look little house on the prairish. Red plaid, long with ruffles with a bow on the chest...kind of gown. We been watching a lot of Christmas specials lately. I never saw Polar Express until last week - We all loved it. Now Isabelle goes around with my paper puncher and punches the paper like crazy and says: heres your ticket! -Silly Girl. It's so funny to see her talk to and play with the ornaments on the tree like I used to when I was a child. I adore her imagination.

Ben had his 4 month check up this week. He's 15 plds and I think 12oz. He is doing wonderful. Got 3 shots poor little guy. He cried until his mouth quivered, it was so sad! I can start him on Rice Cereal anytime now. I think I might give it a try today. Wow, he is growing up so fast. My sweet little boy.

Daylight is arriving. It looks so cold outside today...

No comments: