Friday, March 03, 2006

Usborne Books Consultant

I have just signed up to become an Usborne Books at Home Consultant! I have been thinking about doing this for awhile and now felt like the right time to explore this business opportunity. Ive never done anything like this before (sales) and to be honest, I am a bit unsure of my abilities in this department, but I am excited to give it try. The reason I choose to do Usborne is because I truly love their product and I know that it is something that I believe in and feel passionate about: Educational & Entertaining Children's Books! Im still waiting for my supplies/materials to be delivered, but so far I have gotten some wonderful information & support from the company and I wanted to share my website with you, so you can see what the products are! My website is: www.ubah.com/E2791

No comments: