Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Soups On

Misc. Round-Up
* I have some paintings to take pictures of to post. It has been so wonderful to sneak in some painting time here and there.
* Olivia is crying now so this post will not be long, I cannot linger, I cannot think.
* I made the best super simple dinner tonight and it goes as follows: Buy a package of Bear Creek Broccoli Chedder Soup. To make it super special add some extras such as : fresh cooked chopped broccoli, shredded chedder cheese, cooked and cubed ham steak - the end. Add some fresh bread/rolls/ biscuits or whatever. I can't even tell you how good this was. If I wasn't stuffed to the gills I would go have some more...of course that means make a mess with getting it and more dishes...never mind no thank you.
*k, guess I'm done. good night/sweet dreams.

No comments: