Friday, November 19, 2010

Blessed by Three.

While we try to teach our Children all about Life,
Our Children teach us what Life is all about.
- Schwindt
How true is this quote? Every single day I learn so much from these sticky loud little people. They consume my thoughts and my arms and my heart. I must have done something right along the way to deserve such gifts in this lifetime. Thank you, Lord. They are the brightest lights on the darkest days. They fill my soul with joy. My prayers for my children are constant and faithful. I know that the greatest thing I can and will ever do in this world, is to :Love & Cherish:
Isabelle, Benjamin & Olivia
...and on a less mushy and non-serious note,
I will leave you with this:
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children she didn't know what to do.
She gave them some broth without any bread.
She whipped them all well and put them to bed.
THE END.

No comments: